Family Healing and Wellness Center
Founded in 2015, Family Healing and Wellness Center is a comprehensive outpatient mental wellness practice that offers psychotherapy services to youth and families in Milwaukee, WI and surrounding communities. FHWC provides accurate diagnosis of mental illness in children and adolescents and treats their illness with a holistic approach (mind, body, and spirit) by providing individual and family therapy so that their daily functioning is not impaired. FHWC focuses on helping youth and families improve their quality of life, regain stability, and sustain mental and emotional wellness.
- Provide a safe environment for youth to express themselves and be honest without feeling ashamed, guilty, or embarrassed.
- Educate youth and families on the symptomology and behaviors associated with mental illness so that they feel empowered to be proactive in their management of mental illness.
- Conduct a thorough bio-psychosocial assessment with the input of youth and their parent/caregiver that encompasses genetic, environmental, and inherent factors.
- Coordinate continuity of care with other health professionals and/or allied professionals involved in youth's lives (i.e. primary care physician, psychiatrist, physician specialist, CPS, crisis stabilizer, school, etc.).
- Make timely referral for medication, if necessary (within 3 business days of session).
- Utilize a variety of treatment modalities and techniques (i.e. play therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, meditation, etc.) to meet the needs of the youth and their families.
- Present non-traditional options for treatment, such as herbal medicine, to youth and families by having consultants available.
WELCOME TO FAMILY HEALING AND WELLNESS CENTER!
Family Healing and Wellness Center LLC
3970 N. Oakland Ave, Suite 402 phone: (414) 367-8793 fax: (414) 755-7037 email: email@example.com